Saturday, August 18, 2012

My loves

I needed an hour to myself today.
I don't do it often...infact this is the first time since Ben was born that I left the house by myself...but I just felt like I needed a little "me" time.
So I went to the only place close enough to give me a little retail fix, while not spending most of my time away in the car.
I went to WalMart.
Yah. I was that desparate.

After picking up a few things I decided to head over to Safeway for a few groceries. Time sorta got away from me and when I looked at the time I realized I'd been gone for almost 2 hours!  I knew Matt would've called if Benjamin was screaming for food, but I still sorta panicked.  I found the shortest check-out line and hurried to the car, threw my stuff in and took the quickest route home.

I opened the door expecting to hear a crying baby, but I didn't hear a thing. In fact, you could've heard a pin drop.
I set my bags down and went to investigate.
And found this...



The three of them, together like this...so peaceful...
...it brought tears to my eyes!
My heart is so full.
Great job, Daddy. I never should have doubted you for a second. ♥


No comments: