Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dear blog,

 
I'm sorry I've been away for so long and I'm sorry I haven't written.
Honestly, I didn't think it would be this long until we saw each other again.
You must have thought that I abandoned you...
 
I meant to write...I really did!  But, time just got away from me and, before I knew it, it had been 6 weeks...and then 2 months...and longer.  The days just kept speeding by and every time I would think about sitting down to write, well...I just didn't.
And as badly as I feel that our time apart has been so drawn out, I cannot promise that it won't happen again.
I hope you can understand.
I still think very fondly of you.
I just don't have a lot of time for you right now.
It's not you...it's me.
 
Until next time, my friend.
 
XO
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Personalization is not just about nose and ear sliders; it's about offering the player with a device to develop and develop his character as far as he wants.
Runescape Gold